Tuesday 28 December 2010

Kilala Princess



Kilala rushed out to meet Erica. "Hey, Kilala!" she bubbled. Kilala's flying pet mouse hugged Kilala, and flew back into their house. "Bye!" Kilala called, grinning.


I drew this of the best friend of the main character of a manga called Kilala Princess. As you can see I shaded really badly. Could've done better but, well I guess I just didn't. I didn't properly outline the bangs in profile. But I guess I did good.
I must seem so depressing!! You know, being down on myself. But I look at my mistakes and try to do better next time, so it helps me. That's a good tip for people who draw anime. Or people who try to draw anime.
Anyway, yes this is Erica, from Kilala Princess and I think I did a good job on her!

Well, see you soon,
Anjali


No comments:

Post a Comment