Wednesday 29 December 2010

The Sneeze




This is an original drawing by me, Anjali. It's pretty much a girl who is blowing her nose and stuff. Apparently it's good enough that people actually asked me to post it on my blog (Even though they don't follow it)! hint hint...............
So it started as I made a random squiggle, and it ended like this. Yeah, it was weird. I think it started at the hands. Anyway, the background got all messed up because it's kinda tilted to one side while the girl is tilted to the other. It's hard to see, but true. The objects in the back look kinda strange, like it just doesn't look natural. By the way she is wearing a midnight blue nightgown, but the blue went weird because of the camera's flash. I was going to make the walls a dark blue, but I forgot! *Puts her hand on the back of her head like embarrassed anime people do*

So well I gotta go,
Anjali

No comments:

Post a Comment